The Ruby developers
Sofomo is your trusted Ruby development partner. Our tenacious Ruby developers will become part of your team, helping to solve every backend challenge you throw at them.
Skills & Experience
Ruby & Other Technologies
Proficient in Ruby, Rails, RSpec, Capybara, Resque, Docker, & more.
Advanced Backend Ruby Systems
Experienced in building distributed systems with performant APIs & developing complex Ruby applications with microservices architecture.
Highly Scalable Ruby Solutions
Experience with architectural patterns of large, high-scale web applications with a focus on performance, availability.
Proven, High Performers
Proven Ruby success for multiple applications. Excellent communication skills & a track record of solving difficult technical problems.
Getting started is easy
We evaluate your needs and agree exactly what skill sets are required
We work with you to decide exactly which Ruby developers to bring in
We embed our devs into your team so you can get going right away
sofomo Ruby success stories
Primex is a market leader in healthcare connected devices.
- Cross-Platform: App Built a cross platform Flutter app from scratch. Supports Android, iOS and Web.
- Feature Development: Implemented numerous features including dashboards, charts and a complex app notification system that notifies users based on predefined sensor alerts.
- Dependency Management: Used Riverpod for managing/providing dependencies, ChangeNotifier for controllers/viewmodels, Dio for rest api calls and various third party libraries for charts.
Videri produces cloud connected digital displays for big brands.
- Re-architecture: Complete re-architecture of a monolithic app. Communications into microservice, serverless and edge computing architecture.
- Microservices: As part of the re-architecture project, identified individual components within the Central service, analyzed their dependencies on system elements and split the app into multiple, scalable and easily maintainable services.
- API Gateway: Implementation of an API Gateway to reduce load on authentication servers.
WHC is a national leader in currency investment programs.
- App Rewrite: Full rewrite of a legacy Rails application that was fundamentally flawed (e.g., duplicated code, no structure, dead code, etc.).
- Redesign: Redesign of the entire data model.
- Docker: Dockerization to easily run the app.
- Modular Design: Introduced modular design based on dry-ruby gems family.
- RSpec: Implementation of RSpec for testing. Multiple tests written for Models, Controllers and API-endpoints.