The React developers
Sofomo is your trusted React development partner. Our tenacious React developers will become part of your team, helping to solve every frontend challenge you throw at them.
Skills & Experience
React & Frontend Technologies
User-Facing Features with React.js
Experienced in developing user-facing features with React.js & building applications on top of RESTful API’s.
Full-stack skills & ability to code in multiple programming languages. Comfortable working on both the front & back-end.
Proven, High Performers
Proven React success for multiple applications. Excellent communication skills & a track record of solving difficult technical problems.
Getting started is easy
We evaluate your needs and agree exactly what skill sets are required
We work with you to decide exactly which React developers to bring in
We embed our devs into your team so you can get going right away
sofomo React success stories
Directly is an AI-powered B2B app that was recently acquired.
- Unified React Components Library: Created a centralized repository and npm package that contains React components that are used by the microservices and the monolith application. This allows us to create a consistent look and feel across all projects and streamline the UI creation process.
- Monorepo: Creation of a monorepo containing various JS utilities (e.g. JWT server side handling). The repo contains both basic form elements (Buttons, Dropdowns, etc.) and advanced widgets.
Dictionary.com is a top 200 traffic site with 3 Billion views/year.
- Redux for Information Flow: We chose Redux as our state container tech. Redux is easy to implement and has the advantage of immutability over Flux for example.
- Reusable Components: Built small, self-contained components that can be easily reused across the application.
- Improved Search & SEO: With our implementation of React and Webpack, for each search request we only fetch parts of the page that are relevant to the search result. The static parts of the page don’t reload.