The Node.js developers
Sofomo is your trusted Node development partner. Our tenacious Node.js developers will become part of your team, helping to solve every backend challenge you throw at them.
Skills & Experience
Node.js & Other Technologies
Proficient in Node.js, TypeScript, Express, Passport, Mocha, Webpack, Docker & more.
Efficient Backend Node.js Systems
Experienced in building distributed systems with performant APIs & developing complex Node.js applications with microservices architecture.
Highly Scalable Node.js Solutions
Experience with architectural patterns of large, high-scale web applications with a focus on performance, availability.
Proven, High Performers
Proven Node.js success for multiple applications. Excellent communication skills & a track record of solving difficult technical problems.
Getting started is easy
We evaluate your needs and agree exactly what skill sets are required
We recommend the Node.js developers that will be perfect for you and your vision
We embed our devs into your team so you can get going right away
sofomo Node success stories
Directly is an AI-powered B2B app that was recently acquired.
- Microservices: Architecture design and microservices development in Node.js and Grails3.
- Performance: Significantly improved the application's distributed runtime performance that was caused by poor legacy code and flawed architectural decisions.
- Authentication: Implementation of secure token based authentication (oAuth2).
- Queues: Implementation of custom queues (RabbitMQ) that improved system performance and scalability.
InsightRX is a cloud-based precision medicine platform.
- PDF Generator: Built a medical doc PDF generation service (in Node.js) that is used across multiple applications.
- Unified Domain Model: Extracted a unified domain model from the apps in Typescript. This model is used in all apps when combined with ORM libraries.
- ETL: Enhancement of the ETL that transfers data to MongoDB.
- Refactoring: Significant refactoring that leverages the unified domain model and ORMs. Improved stability.
Dictionary.com is a top 200 traffic site with 3 Billion views/year.
- Decoupling: Successfully decoupled the monolithic application and introduced a scalable cloud infrastructure.
- API Development: Implementation of numerous API endpoints (Node.js).
- Caching: Implementation of a complex caching mechanism to speed up the data delivery process.
- Data Parser: Design and development of a data parser that parses the data from data source into database (Amazon RDS and MongoDB Atlas).