The AWS engineers
Sofomo is your trusted AWS development partner. Our tenacious AWS engineers will become part of your team, helping to solve every devops challenge you throw at them.
Skills & Experience
Amazon EC2, S3, Aurora, RDS, CloudFront, DynamoDB & more.
Experience with architectural patterns of large, high-scale web applications with a focus on performance, availability & cost savings.
Administration of large scale applications with AWS’s full suite of services.
Implementation of best practices to ensure that applications are designed and implemented to the highest security standards.
Migration to AWS
Experience migrating to AWS from flawed on-premise and other cloud solutions.
Getting started is easy
We evaluate your needs and agree exactly what skill sets are required
We work with you to decide exactly which AWS engineers to bring in
We embed our devs into your team so you can get going right away
sofomo AWS success stories
PepsiCo is a global brand with over $80 billion in annual sales.
- Architecture Design & Development: Designed and built the AWS infrastructure to run PepsiCo’s main customer facing application. Successfully achieved PepsiCo’s goals which include seamless deployments, scalability, high availability and cost effectiveness.
- Customized Automation Server: Built a fully automated tool that allows for continuous integration and deployment, proper unit tests of every part of the application combined in a multi-level build & deployment process.
Dictionary.com is a top 200 traffic site with 3 Billion views/year.
- Migration to AWS: Successfully migrated a legacy, on-premise infrastructure to AWS. Achieved cost savings, improved availability and scalability.
- CloudFormation: Utilized CloudFormation templates with detailed parameter options that make it easy to create new environments.
- Auto-Scaling: Implemented auto-scaling policies that scale up and down resources as needed resulting in significant cost savings.
- Cloudwatch: Monitoring and alerting via Cloudwatch.
- S3 Glacier
Cargo is a web publishing platform for designers & artists.
- CI/CD: Built a new CI/CD pipeline running on AWS that uses CodePipeline, CodeBuild & CodeDeploy.
- Edge Network Router: Implementation of edge network router that is running on Nginx Plus on EC2 instances and behind NLB.
- Multiple Services: Implementation and optimization of numerous AWS services including EC2, RDS (Aurora MySQL and PostgreSQL), ElasticSearch Clusters, CloudFront, ElastiCache Redis, Lambda, ALB & NLB, WAF, CodePipeline, CodeBuild and more.