The Android developers
Sofomo is your trusted Android development partner. Our tenacious Android developers will become part of your team, helping to solve every mobile challenge you throw at them.
Skills & Experience
Proficient in Kotlin/Java/C++, Coroutines/RxAndroid, Retrofit Dagger/Koin, RESTful API’s, GraphQL, WebRTC, Firebase
A Portfolio of Successful Apps
A track record of building complex Android apps that have successfully launched in the Google Play app store.
Advanced Android Feature Development
Experienced in all areas of Android development including API integrations, online payment processing, video & voice streaming.
Proven, High Performers
Excellent problem-solving skills including solving technical Android problems from supporting 99.9% of Android-based devices to creating highly performant low-level solutions.
Getting started is easy
We evaluate your needs and agree exactly what skill sets are required
We recommend the Android developers that will be perfect for you and your vision
We embed our devs into your team so you can get going right away
sofomo Android success stories
MiDrive is an award winning driving instruction app.
- Rebuild: Successfully rebuilt the app in Kotlin with a new, interactive style.
- MVVM: Introduced MVVM architectural pattern to achieve code maintainability and dev speed.
- Modularization: Introduced modularization for dependency control & reusability across other apps.
- CI/CD: Built a sophisticated CI/CD flow, combined with shared packages for different app deployments.
Strings is privacy centric social network platform based in San Francisco.
- Improved Architecture: We chose an MVVM architecture for the UI layer. The new architecture was designed with four layers: UI -> Domain -> Repository -> Data.
- Improved Code Maintainability: Separated code chunks into packages/modules, removed obsolete libraries and moved the logic to proper layers.
- Continuous Integration & Delivery: Implemented CircleCI for continuous integration and delivery. The version control is based on a Git Flow approach.