Send your resume to [email protected]
At Sofomo you’ll work alongside other talented developers as a key contributor for one our Silicon Valley based clients. This is an exciting opportunity for developers who want to innovate, build amazing solutions and join one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley. You’ll have tons of opportunity to expand your skills and apply those skills to interesting new problems. We hire developers who are hungry to learn and keep up with the newest trends.
In this role you will be responsible for building out the core e-commerce system and implementing key features and functionality. For this role, we’re looking for a developer who has a strong experience architecting, engineering and optimizing applications in Ruby.
Experience in one of the following languages is desired: Ruby on Rails, Java, Scala, Python or related languages.
- Expanding the e-commerce platform to international countries.
- Building key features and functionality.
- Scaling the back-end to accomodoate continued growth.
- Developing API’s, the web application and database.
- Collaborating on data architecture and implementations using MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, and other NoSQL databases.
- Designing and building tools and services for eCommerce development projects.
- Experienced in architecting, engineering and optimizing applications in Ruby on Rail, Java, Scala, Python or related languages.
- Familiarity with RESTful services and API design.
- Understanding of distributed systems, indexing, data stores and modeling.
- Strong comprehension of object-oriented design patterns, algorithms and optimization.
- Experience designing and building micro-services.
- Front-end experience in React.js
- Understanding of application containerization concepts and Docker experience.
- Experience with Solidus or Spree eCommerce platforms.
- You know what are the cloud’s building blocks and how to use them effectively.
1. To the processing of your personal data by Sofomo Sp. z o.o. located in Wroclaw for the purpose job application. This consent enables processing of any data provided in your application.
2. To the processing of your personal data by Sofomo Sp. z o.o. located in Wroclaw for the purpose of future recruitment processes.
The Controller of your personal data is Sofomo Sp. z o.o., with registered office at Dmowskiego 3/69, 50-203 Wroclaw. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.