Send your resume to [email protected]
You willl become a member of the client’s small Sofomo development team working from Wroclaw. You will be responsible for implementing the frontend components and architecture for numerous features.
The client values expertise in programming for the Web and will give you an opportunity to learn new technologies, make an immediate impact and expand your role over time.
This position is perfect for a skilled developer who is looking for a new and exciting challenge, to work with other talented developers and grow their career.
- Implement the frontend components and architecture for new features.
- Work with backend engineers to specify the APIs that will power these features.
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility.
- Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance.
- Familiarity with the design and implementation of web services and web APIs.
- Experience designing large-scale web applications built with modern technologies.
- Experience with modern browser technologies and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience migrating Ember to React.
- Experience with Rails.
- Familiary with Go and microservices architecture.
1. To the processing of your personal data by Sofomo Sp. z o.o. located in Wroclaw for the purpose job application. This consent enables processing of any data provided in your application.
2. To the processing of your personal data by Sofomo Sp. z o.o. located in Wroclaw for the purpose of future recruitment processes.
The Controller of your personal data is Sofomo Sp. z o.o., with registered office at Dmowskiego 3/69, 50-203 Wroclaw. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.