We have an exciting opportunity for a Python developer who is passionate about cutting-edge backend solutions. This is a key role that will allow you to have a big impact on the entire application. Ideally you have experience building advanced backend applications and you love Python!
Your technical skill set is important. However, we will choose based on your personality, attitude and desire to grow your skills.
Why Sofomo? Sofomo is one of the best places to work for ambitious developers in Poland! We’re not a typical software house with hundreds of devs with boring maintenance projects. We’re a small family of 50+ experienced and friendly developers. We work with some of the most innovative companies in Silicon Valley & Europe from cryptocurrency to IoT, augmented reality and more.
We value innovation, creativity, personality, teamwork and learning new things every day.
Sounds interesting? Are you ready to join us? We’ve been waiting for you. Join the Sofomo team!
- Ownership - You will have ownership over your development and propose technical solutions.
- Learning - You will learn new technologies, frameworks, etc. every day.
- Solution Design - You won’t be just taking tasks. This job involves actual design, architecting and implementation.
- Agile Approach - You will work collaboratively with other team members in an agile, Scrum way.
- Development - Designing, coding, testing and operating world-class Python and Django based services.
- Development - Design the backend architecture, APIs and business logic.
- Development - Write server side code for cloud-based applications that leverage cutting edge distributed systems technologies.
- Development - Develop prototypes and contribute to architectural design discussions and technical decisions.
- You know how to build reliable, high-performance, large-scale and safe distributed systems in Python/Django.
- Experience with scalable web services infrastructure.
- Familiar with operating in a Cloud-based environment, preferably AWS, as well as have a good understanding of Containerization (Docker).
- Knowledge of API design principles, task management, databases, and caching.
- (Bonus) Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, and software design.