WROCLAW, POLAND OR REMOTE
Send your resume to [email protected]
We are looking for talented Python developers to work for one of our international clients. You will be a key contributor, helping to build high-performance, large-scale and safe distributed systems. You will be able to solution design, manage your own work and innovate.
We hire developers who are hungry to learn and keep up with the newest trends and want to build amazing solutions.
- Build robust, high-volume production applications primarily in Python.
- Write server side code for cloud-based applications that leverage cutting edge distributed systems technologies.
- Design, develop and deliver distributed engineering services and platforms.
- Develop prototypes and contribute to architectural design discussions and technical decisions.
- Work with enterprise customer capabilities (advanced APIs, user management, reporting structures).
- You have 4+ years of general software programming experience in any of these: Python, React, Node.js, PHP, Go, Python, Java, and wish to learn more.
- You have experience with scalable web services infrastructure and know how to build reliable, high-performance, large-scale and safe distributed systems.
- You are familiar with operating in a Cloud-based environment, preferably AWS, as well as have a good understanding of Containerization (Docker).
- You have knowledge of API design principles, task management, databases, and caching.
- You have contributed to the open-source community.
- You prefer to automate rather than operate.
- You can share a story about a distributed system that you built/run/diagnosed or fixed.
- You feel comfortable implementing front-end UI’s.
- You have experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, and software design.
1. To the processing of your personal data by Sofomo Sp. z o.o. located in Wroclaw for the purpose job application. This consent enables processing of any data provided in your application.
2. To the processing of your personal data by Sofomo Sp. z o.o. located in Wroclaw for the purpose of future recruitment processes.
The Controller of your personal data is Sofomo Sp. z o.o., with registered office at Dmowskiego 3/69, 50-203 Wroclaw. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.