We have an exciting opportunity for a PHP developer who is passionate about cutting-edge backend solutions. This is a key role that will allow you to have a big impact on the entire application. Ideally you have experience building advanced backend applications and you love PHP!
Your technical skill set is important. However, we will choose based on your personality, attitude and desire to grow your skills.
Why Sofomo? Sofomo is one of the best places to work for ambitious developers in Poland! We’re not a typical software house with hundreds of devs with boring maintenance projects. We’re a small family of 50+ experienced and friendly developers. We work with some of the most innovative companies in Silicon Valley & Europe from cryptocurrency to IoT, augmented reality and more.
We value innovation, creativity, personality, teamwork and learning new things every day.
Sounds interesting? Are you ready to join us? We’ve been waiting for you. Join the Sofomo team!
- Ownership - You will have ownership over your development and propose technical solutions.
- Learning - You will learn new technologies, frameworks, etc. every day.
- Solution Design - You won’t be just taking tasks. This job involves actual design, architecting and implementation.
- Agile Approach - You will work collaboratively with other team members in an agile, Scrum way.
- PHP Development - Develop innovative features and functionality including custom modules development in PHP/Symfony.
- PHP Development - Develop microservice backed services and integrate them with various parts of the system (including front-end).
- PHP Development - Build and support testable PHP modules that meet performance and supportability guidelines.
- PHP Development - Optimize the back-end logic for speed and scalability.
- Experience with PHP and the full LAMP stack.
- Proven ability to build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Experience working with third party APIs.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL.
- Familiarity with version control (preferably, with Git).
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Solutions-oriented thinking; always looking for the smart/best solution to a problem.