WROCLAW, POLAND OR REMOTE
Send your resume to [email protected]
We are looking for a talented PHP Developer to enhance and scale a high traffic site.
You will be challenged each day with rewriting many aspects of a popular application, providing direction around solution design for new features and implementing microservice backed services, as well as 3rd party modules into the application.
In this role you will be working with a small team of talented developers. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your skills, learn more about development of high traffic apps, work with new technologies and have a significant impact.
- Develop innovative features and functionality including custom modules development.
- Develop microservice backed services and integrate them with various parts of the system (including front-end).
- Build and support testable PHP modules that meet performance and supportability guidelines.
- Optimize the back-end logic for speed and scalability.
- Ensure that modules are properly tested and deployed in coordination with other team members.
- Own a significant stake in projects that have a direct impact on the teams' goals, from inception to launch.
- Engage within an agile team setting, as an active participant in scrum ceremonies.
- At least 3 years’ experience with PHP and the full LAMP stack.
- Proven ability to build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Experience working with third party APIs.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL.
- Familiarity with version control (preferably, with Git).
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Solutions-oriented thinking; always looking for the smart/best solution to a problem.
- Ecommerce experience (e.g. Shopify, Magento).
- You prefer to automate rather than operate.
- You are familiar with operating in a Cloud-based environment, preferably AWS, as well as have a good understanding of Containerization (Docker).
- Clear examples of solving technical problems at scale.
- Competitive salary.
- Challenging work on complex and very innovative projects.
- Work in an international environment.
- Generous benefits package with all kinds of great stuff.
- Trainings accustomed to your needs.
- Company social and integration events (eg. bowling, lasertag, go-karts).
- Flexible working environment.
- Office near Wroclaw’s city center.
- Cozy and friendly atmosphere.
1. To the processing of your personal data by Sofomo Sp. z o.o. located in Wroclaw for the purpose job application. This consent enables processing of any data provided in your application.
2. To the processing of your personal data by Sofomo Sp. z o.o. located in Wroclaw for the purpose of future recruitment processes.
The Controller of your personal data is Sofomo Sp. z o.o., with registered office at Dmowskiego 3/69, 50-203 Wroclaw. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.