Apply for this job
There’s a uniquespirittoSofomo. We’re doers, makers and builders. We’ve been at it for over 10 years. We’re looking for brilliant developers to join our team. Growyourskills,learnnewtechnologiesandlovewhatyoudo. Apply today!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Golang developer who is passionate about cutting-edge backend solutions. This is a key role that will allow you to have a big impact on the entire application. Ideally you have experience building advanced backend applications in Golang or C, C++ or a similar language.
Your technical skill set is important. However, we also hire based on your personality, attitude and desire to grow your skills.
Why Sofomo? Sofomo is one of the best places to work for ambitious developers in Poland! We’re not a typical software house with hundreds of devs with boring maintenance projects. We’re a small family of 50+ experienced and friendly developers. We work with some of the most innovative companies in Silicon Valley & Europe from cryptocurrency to IoT, augmented reality and more.
We value innovation, creativity, personality, teamwork and learning new things every day.
Sound interesting? Are you ready to join us? We’ve been waiting for you. Join the Sofomo team!
- Ownership - You will have ownership over your development and propose technical solutions.
- Learning - You will learn new technologies, frameworks, etc. every day.
- Solution Design - You won’t be just taking tasks. This job involves actual design, architecting and implementation.
- Agile Approach - You will work collaboratively with other team members in an agile, Scrum way.
- Golang Development - Build robust, high-volume production applications primarily in Golang.
- Golang Development - Write server side code for cloud-based applications that leverage cutting edge distributed systems technologies.
- Experience in any of these languages: Go, C/C++ or Java.
- Experience with scalable web services infrastructure and know how to build reliable, high-performance, large-scale and safe distributed systems.
- You are familiar with virtualization technology, Container Ecosystem, and especially Docker.
- You have deep experience with concurrency and other highly scalable approaches.
- You can share a story about a distributed system that you built/run/diagnosed or fixed.
What happens if we pick you?
We’ll email you
Successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a phone call with our HR. You’ll discuss your experience, goals, aspirations and so on.
You show us your code
If we’re a good fit, you’ll be invited to a tech chat with Piotr & Robert. We’ll ask you to take part in a short test to show us what you can do. This can be a take home test or in-person.
We hire you!
If you pass our skills test then you’re hired. If you didn’t apply for a specific role then we’ll look to assign you to one of our US or international client projects as a key team member.