We have an exciting opportunity for a young and ambitious devops engineer who is passionate about cutting-edge AWS infrastructure solutions. This is a key role that will allow you to have a big impact on the entire application. Ideally you have experience with devops concepts and basic knowledge of AWS. We will teach you beginner and advanced AWS solutions which you will be able to apply to advanced applications.
Your technical skill set is important. However, we will choose based on your personality, attitude and desire to grow your skills.
Why Sofomo? Sofomo is one of the best places to work for ambitious developers in Poland! We’re not a typical software house with hundreds of devs with boring maintenance projects. We’re a small family of 50+ experienced and friendly developers. We work with some of the most innovative companies in Silicon Valley & Europe from cryptocurrency to IoT, augmented reality and more.
We value innovation, creativity, personality, teamwork and learning new things every day.
Sounds interesting? Are you ready to join us? We’ve been waiting for you. Join the Sofomo team!
- Ownership - You will have ownership over your development and propose technical solutions.
- Learning - You will learn new technologies, frameworks, etc. every day.
- Solution Design - You won’t be just taking tasks. This job involves actual design, architecting and implementation.
- Agile Approach - You will work collaboratively with other team members in an agile, Scrum way.
- AWS Engineering - Architect and build robust and scalable infrastructures with API Gateway, Lambda, ECS, SQS, Kinesis and other AWS services.
- AWS Engineering - Create infrastructure as a code.
- AWS Engineering - Design, implement and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- AWS Engineering - Support Cloud development pipelines using Jenkins, Cloud Formation, Puppet and other tools as appropriate.
- Some experience designing, deploying, maintaining and managing AWS Cloud infrastructures.
- Understanding of Scalability, High Availability & Redundancy concepts.
- Understanding of modern software paradigms including cloud applications and serverless architectures.
- Experience with CI/CD tools.
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Ansible, Docker, Terraform & CloudFormation. Linux skills (which consist networking, limits, security and scripting).
- Programming experience in modern languages.
- Ability to handle many projects and priorities.
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.