Send your resume to [email protected]
We are looking for a talented Lead Salesforce Developer with excellent Apex and Force/Salesforce.com application development experience. You will build custom applications on the force.com platform. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your skills, work with other talented developers and have a significant impact.
- Build Salesforce applications using Apex, Visualforce, Declarative Configurations, etc. based on user requirements. This includes Salesforce basic Admin configurations, custom object development and configurations, Apex coding, SoQL, working with workflows and triggers, and creating and configuring roll ups.
- We are heavy in custom objects and do not use the standard inherent objects in Salesforce, so you will need experience and full comprehension of how to create and code complex custom objects.
- Create data streams, data relationships, intelligent recommendations and predictions.
- Architect and develop solutions that will enable scale, intelligence and automation.
- Design data models, user interfaces, business logic and security for custom applications.
- Perform data hygiene and follow best practices by performing routine maintenance.
- Fluent in Apex, Visualforce and SOQL; strong familiarity with AppExchange publishing.
- At least 3 years of experience developing directly on Salesforce/Force.com, with examples of Salesforce extensions/integration accomplishments.
- Experience with Salesforce.com security model and sharing rules.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Integration Patterns.
- Experience with SOAP and REST API frameworks required.
- Experience with unit testing, deploying change sets from Salesforce sandbox environments, and familiar with common software development practices and methodologies.
- Hands on experience in data cleansing and data manipulations using various migration tools.
- Strong communication skills and a record of solving technical problems.
- Competitive salary.
- Challenging work on complex and very innovative projects.
- Work in an international environment.
- Generous benefits package with all kinds of great stuff.
- Trainings accustomed to your needs.
- Company social and integration events (eg. bowling, lasertag, go-karts).
- Flexible working environment.
- Office near Wroclaw’s city center.
- Cozy and friendly atmosphere.
1. To the processing of your personal data by Sofomo Sp. z o.o. located in Wroclaw for the purpose job application. This consent enables processing of any data provided in your application.
2. To the processing of your personal data by Sofomo Sp. z o.o. located in Wroclaw for the purpose of future recruitment processes.
The Controller of your personal data is Sofomo Sp. z o.o., with registered office at Dmowskiego 3/69, 50-203 Wroclaw. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.