React Native Mobile Developer
Send your resume to [email protected]
We are looking for a skilled React Native developer to work for our client, an innovative company that is building and iOS and Android App from the ground up in React Native.
The product is based on a fully custom c++/native rendering engine with an iOS / Android SDK on top. Plus there is custom react native bindings built for this.
You will become a member of the small, talented development team working from Wroclaw.
- Code and ship complex new mobile features and apps at high velocity and high quality with well-structured code.
- Designing reusable, high performance components, modules and tooling.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- Troubleshoot debug, and fix issues in production and non-production environments.
- Optimize application code for speed and scalability.
- Debug, support, and release the app to the public.
- Experienced with React Native, and have shipped applications to the Apple or Google Play Stores.
- 3+ years’ experience building consumer facing mobile applications.
- Experience in API design, SDK architecture, and mobile software lifecycle development practices.
- A portfolio of multiple apps that you’ve built.
- Up to date with the latest iOS and Android best practices.
- We love when engineers send us a link to their Github and/or StackOverflow accounts, technical blog, or links to apps they’ve shipped.
1. To the processing of your personal data by Sofomo Sp. z o.o. located in Wroclaw for the purpose job application. This consent enables processing of any data provided in your application.
2. To the processing of your personal data by Sofomo Sp. z o.o. located in Wroclaw for the purpose of future recruitment processes.
The Controller of your personal data is Sofomo Sp. z o.o., with registered office at Dmowskiego 3/69, 50-203 Wroclaw. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.