Send your resume to [email protected]
Sofomo is looking for a talented QA Tester to work for one of Sofomo’s California based clients. You will be a key contributor to the client’s Sofomo offshore team, which is based in Wroclaw.
This is an excellent opportunity to use your manual and automated testing skills.
You will be an integral member of the development process. You will create manual test cases, complete these tests and communicate your results to the development team. Your testing efforts will cover various parts of a complex web application in an effort to ensure that the application works reliably and is bug free.
Our ideal candidate will have some experience with manual testing, is a strong verbal and written communicator, has an in-depth understanding of QA best practices, and a passion for quality.
- Creating manual test cases for upcoming releases.
- Identifying, isolating, documenting and tracking bugs through resolution.
- Working with software developers to resolve software defects and test continuous integration builds.
- Proposing test methods for testing new or updated products.
- Creating test reports that can be used by product managers.
- Bonus - Implementing automated tests (we will teach you automated testing skills if you would like to learn).
- Demonstrated experience with functional testing.
- Experience with requirements analysis, creating test plans, writing and maintaining regression tests.
- Ability to handle many projects and priorities.
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge of version control software.
- You love finding bugs and killing them :)
- Experience with network testing, advanced client/server interaction.
- Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices.
- Understanding of system performance and scaling.
- Familiarity with Git, Docker, Amazon Web Services.
- Competitive salary.
- Challenging work on complex and very innovative projects.
- Work in an international environment.
- Generous benefits package with all kinds of great stuff.
- Trainings accustomed to your needs.
- Company social and integration events (eg. bowling, lasertag, go-karts).
- Flexible working environment.
- Office near Wroclaw’s city center.
- Cozy and friendly atmosphere.
1. To the processing of your personal data by Sofomo Sp. z o.o. located in Wroclaw for the purpose job application. This consent enables processing of any data provided in your application.
2. To the processing of your personal data by Sofomo Sp. z o.o. located in Wroclaw for the purpose of future recruitment processes.
The Controller of your personal data is Sofomo Sp. z o.o., with registered office at Dmowskiego 3/69, 50-203 Wroclaw. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.