Send your resume to [email protected]
We are looking for a talented Magento Developer to enhance and scale a high traffic ecommerce site.
This is not your standard back-end Magento job. You will be challenged everyday with rewriting many aspects of a popular ecommerce application, providing direction around solution design for new products and features and implementing microservice backed services, as well as 3rd party modules into the storefront.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your skills, work with new technologies and have a significant impact.
- Develop innovative features and functionality including custom module development.
- Build and deploy multiple client sites with Magento’s multi-site functionality.
- Integrate internally-develop microservice backed services.
- Build and support testable PHP modules that meet performance and supportability guidelines.
- Optimize the back-end software for speed and scalability.
- Ensure that Magento modules are properly tested and deployed in coordination with other team members.
- Engage within an agile team setting, as an active participant in scrum ceremonies.
- At least 3 years’ experience with PHP development (bonus points for large scale applications or e-commerce store front experience).
- Proven ability to build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Experience working with third party APIs.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL.
- Familiarity with version control (preferably, with Git).
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Solutions-oriented thinking; always looking for the smart/best solution to a problem.
- AWS experience.
- Clear examples of solving technical problems at scale.
- Competitive salary.
- Challenging work on complex and very innovative projects.
- Work in an international environment.
- Generous benefits package with all kinds of great stuff.
- Trainings accustomed to your needs.
- Company social and integration events (eg. bowling, lasertag, go-karts).
- Flexible working environment.
- Office near Wroclaw’s city center.
- Cozy and friendly atmosphere.
1. To the processing of your personal data by Sofomo Sp. z o.o. located in Wroclaw for the purpose job application. This consent enables processing of any data provided in your application.
2. To the processing of your personal data by Sofomo Sp. z o.o. located in Wroclaw for the purpose of future recruitment processes.
The Controller of your personal data is Sofomo Sp. z o.o., with registered office at Dmowskiego 3/69, 50-203 Wroclaw. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.