Send your resume to [email protected]
At Sofomo you’ll work alongside other talented developers as a key contributor for one our US based clients. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to fast growing startups. We’re looking for developers who want to innovate and build amazing solutions.
You’ll have tons of opportunity to expand your skills and apply those skills to interesting new problems. We hire developers who are hungry to learn and keep up with the newest trends. For this role, we’re looking for a talented Node.js developer who will be responsible for architecting and building new solutions and functionality.
- Collaborate on data architecture and implementations using MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, and other NoSQL databases.
- Create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Integrate multiple data sources into one system.
- Participate in the architecture of new micro-services.
- Hands-on, professional experience with consuming and building RESTful web-services.
- Experience designing and developing highly scalable consumer facing web applications.
- Experience with popular Node.js web frameworks and/or utility libraries such as: Express, Hapi, Underscore/Lodash, Async, Bluebird, and Grunt.
- Strong experience in server-side programming.
- Experience managing multiple services and modules.
- Proficiency working with database systems such as MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, and/or PostgreSQL.
- Experience with AWS.
- Familiarity developing for mobile web devices and responsive design.
- Competitive salary.
- Challenging work on complex and very innovative projects.
- Work in an international environment.
- Generous benefits package with all kinds of great stuff.
- Trainings accustomed to your needs.
- Company social and integration events (eg. bowling, lasertag, go-karts).
- Flexible working environment.
- Office near Wroclaw’s city center.
- Cozy and friendly atmosphere.
1. To the processing of your personal data by Sofomo Sp. z o.o. located in Wroclaw for the purpose job application. This consent enables processing of any data provided in your application.
2. To the processing of your personal data by Sofomo Sp. z o.o. located in Wroclaw for the purpose of future recruitment processes.
The Controller of your personal data is Sofomo Sp. z o.o., with registered office at Dmowskiego 3/69, 50-203 Wroclaw. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.