Machine Learning Engineer
Send your resume to [email protected]
We are looking for a skilled Machine Learning engineer to work for our client, an innovative Silicon Valley company whose platform is used by Airbnb, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. This is an excellent opportunity to become a key contributor for our client who was chosen by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of 2015’s Brilliant 100 Companies.
You will work from Sofomo’s headquarters in Wroclaw. You will be integrated into the client’s Silicon Valley engineering team. This is not a project-based position. This is a full-time, long-term position with the opportunity to travel to the client’s office in Silicon Valley two times per year.
You will be responsible for implementing machine learning and predictive modeling techniques that will have a major impact on the company.
This is an excellent opportunity for smart machine learning engineers who want autonomy and the freedom to turn their big data ideas into reality.
- Implement machine learning and predictive modeling techniques (e.g. recommending content to users & ranking content to users based on multiple variables).
- Tune SQL queries for Redshift/Hadoop.
- Analyze data and performance of data products.
- Implementing machine learning and predictive modeling techniques (e.g. recommending content to users & ranking content to users based on multiple variables).
- Commercial machine learning experience, not just academic or research experience.
- Experienced in machine learning techniques.
- Experience with a variety of Big Data tech, distributed machine learning and computing frameworks (S3, Spark, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, etc.).
- Experienced in creating high-performance algorithms, prototypes and predictive models.
- Experience with deploying solutions in AWS.
- Experience with Python data science ecosystem - Pandas, SciPy, scikit-learn, NLTK, Gensim, etc.
- Experience with full-stack development, building large distributed systems and large scale data pipelines.
- Competitive salary.
- Challenging work on complex and very innovative projects.
- Work in an international environment.
- Generous benefits package with all kinds of great stuff.
- Trainings accustomed to your needs.
- Company social and integration events (eg. bowling, lasertag, go-karts).
- Flexible working environment.
- Office near Wroclaw’s city center.
- Cozy and friendly atmosphere.
1. To the processing of your personal data by Sofomo Sp. z o.o. located in Wroclaw for the purpose job application. This consent enables processing of any data provided in your application.
2. To the processing of your personal data by Sofomo Sp. z o.o. located in Wroclaw for the purpose of future recruitment processes.
The Controller of your personal data is Sofomo Sp. z o.o., with registered office at Dmowskiego 3/69, 50-203 Wroclaw. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.