Junior DevOps/AWS Engineer
Send your resume to [email protected]
Interested in starting career in DevOps? Excited to learn about Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) and how to build complex infrastructures that power leading digital companies in the world? If your answer is “yes”, then please apply for this position.
Sofomo is looking for a young and ambitious Junior level DevOps engineer to join the Sofomo team. We will teach you beginner and advanced DevOps concepts with a focus on AWS and you will be able to apply your learnings to Sofomo client development projects.
Our ideal candidate will have basic knowledge of cloud technologies, software programming, Linux and a strong verbal and written communication.
- Assisting in the design, development, documentation, and deployment of software and Infrastructure.
- Perform system monitoring, optimization, and high-performance tuning.
- Perform requirements analysis, system design, and draft technical documentation.
- Participate in research and development for system engineering and product advancement.
- General experience with cloud technologies such as AWS.
- Basic knowledge software programming.
- Linux and Windows system administration experience.
- Experience with database technologies and CRUD concepts.
- Ability to handle many projects and priorities.
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Programming experience in Python, Java or related technologies.
- Database experience - good SQL query skills (postgresql/psql background is a preferred).
- Competitive salary.
- Challenging work on complex and very innovative projects.
- Work in an international environment.
- Generous benefits package with all kinds of great stuff.
- Trainings accustomed to your needs.
- Company social and integration events (eg. bowling, lasertag, go-karts).
- Flexible working environment.
- Office near Wroclaw’s city center.
- Cozy and friendly atmosphere.
1. To the processing of your personal data by Sofomo Sp. z o.o. located in Wroclaw for the purpose job application. This consent enables processing of any data provided in your application.
2. To the processing of your personal data by Sofomo Sp. z o.o. located in Wroclaw for the purpose of future recruitment processes.
The Controller of your personal data is Sofomo Sp. z o.o., with registered office at Dmowskiego 3/69, 50-203 Wroclaw. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.