Go Developer - Distributed Systems
Send your resume to [email protected]
We are looking for a strong Go developer to work for our client, a Silicon Valley, USA startup that is revolutionizing serverless computing. The company’s platform is used by thousands of companies across the world.
You will be responsible for developing new, innovative features and solving many challenges associated with distributed systems running at scale.
Our client uses Go for its back-end services. You should have Go programming experience or be very experienced in C, C++ or a similar language. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fast-paced and innovative company. You will have a major impact on the company and will learn new technologies and improve your skills.
- Build robust, high-volume production applications primarily in Go.
- Write server side code for cloud-based applications that leverage cutting edge distributed systems technologies.
- Design, develop and deliver distributed engineering services and platforms.
- Develop prototypes and contribute to architectural design discussions and technical decisions.
- You can share a story about a distributed system that you built/run/diagnosed or fixed.
- You have 4+ years of general software programming experience in any of these languages: Go, C/C++ or Java.
- You have experience with scalable web services infrastructure and know how to build reliable, high-performance, large-scale and safe distributed systems.
- You are familiar with virtualization technology, Container Ecosystem, and especially Docker.
- You have deep experience with concurrency and other highly scalable approaches.
- You’ve designed & implemented distributed application and can provide clear examples.
- You’ve designed and optimized a scalable, robust microservice that runs at scale and can provide an example.
- You have contributed to critical parts of an open source project.
- You have contributed to the open-source community.
- You prefer to automate rather than operate.
- You’ve built a solution for event processing and event handling for distributed systems and can provide a clear example.
1. To the processing of your personal data by Sofomo Sp. z o.o. located in Wroclaw for the purpose job application. This consent enables processing of any data provided in your application.
2. To the processing of your personal data by Sofomo Sp. z o.o. located in Wroclaw for the purpose of future recruitment processes.
The Controller of your personal data is Sofomo Sp. z o.o., with registered office at Dmowskiego 3/69, 50-203 Wroclaw. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.