Send your resume to [email protected]
Join the Sofomo team and work for one of our fast growing US clients as a DevOps/AWS engineer. You will be an instrumental part of our client’s engineering team, responsible for delivering end-to-end solutions from initial concept through finished solution in the area of automated build, deployment, monitoring and server infrastructure.
Our ideal candidate can clearly demonstrate his/her experience designing, building, managing and operating AWS infrastructure for innovative companies, in addition to supporting the day-to-day development process with infrastructure and system improvements.
- Design, build, manage and operate the infrastructure and configuration of SaaS applications with a focus on automation and infrastructure as code.
- Design, build, manage and operate the infrastructure as a service (IaaS) layer (hosted and cloud-based platforms) that supports the different platform services.
- Develop comprehensive monitoring solutions to provide full visibility into different platform components using tools and services such as Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, Datadog, New Relic and other similar tools.
- Identify and troubleshoot any bottlenecks, availability and performance issues at multiple layers of deployment, from hardware, operating environment, software, network, and application.
- Evaluate performance trends and expected changes in demand and capacity, and establish the appropriate scalability plans.
- Support Cloud development pipelines using Jenkins, Cloud Formation, Puppet and other tools as appropriate.
- Support containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes as well as other virtualization methods such as LXC.
- Proficiency designing, deploying, maintaining and managing AWS Cloud infrastructures.
- Experience writing infrastructure-as-Code using CloudFormation and the AWS API in an agile-development environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of Scalability, High Availability & Redundancy concepts.
- Experience in modern software paradigms including cloud applications and serverless architectures.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, Chef, Puppet, Salt, OpsWorks (for AWS).
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Ansible, Docker, Terraform & CloudFormation.
- Strong Linux skills (which consist networking, limits, security and scripting).
- Programming experience in modern languages.
- Ability to handle many projects and priorities.
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Challenging work on complex and very innovative projects.
- Work in an international environment.
- Generous benefits package with all kinds of great stuff.
- Trainings accustomed to your needs.
- Company social and integration events (eg. bowling, lasertag, go-karts).
- Flexible working environment.
- Office near Wroclaw’s city center.
- Cozy and friendly atmosphere.
1. To the processing of your personal data by Sofomo Sp. z o.o. located in Wroclaw for the purpose job application. This consent enables processing of any data provided in your application.
2. To the processing of your personal data by Sofomo Sp. z o.o. located in Wroclaw for the purpose of future recruitment processes.
The Controller of your personal data is Sofomo Sp. z o.o., with registered office at Dmowskiego 3/69, 50-203 Wroclaw. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.