Send your resume to [email protected]
We are looking for an Android Developer to work for our client who needs help building and optimizing their Android app. You will work on new features that are critical to the company’s product strategy.
In this role, you will be the sole Android Developer on a small, tight-knit offshore Sofomo development team that is based in Wroclaw. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your skills, work with other talented developers and help build a mobile application that will be used by hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.
- Building and optimizing the client’s Android app, including implementing new features that are critical to the company’s product stratgy.
- Serious Android experience, having built and maintained multiple substantial apps from end to end.
- A portfolio of Android work.
- Extreme comfort with everything from Core Data and building a pragmatic persistence layer to keeping in sync with a frequently partitioned RESTful API.
- Solid understanding of design patterns and ability to design the architecture of both native and hybrid apps.
- Built a popular Android app from end-to-end.
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense.
- Experience with streaming video protocol innards and a love for pixel perfect designs that translate across screen sizes.
1. To the processing of your personal data by Sofomo Sp. z o.o. located in Wroclaw for the purpose job application. This consent enables processing of any data provided in your application.
2. To the processing of your personal data by Sofomo Sp. z o.o. located in Wroclaw for the purpose of future recruitment processes.
The Controller of your personal data is Sofomo Sp. z o.o., with registered office at Dmowskiego 3/69, 50-203 Wroclaw. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 - GDPR). Your personal data will be deleted when the current recruitment process is finished, unless a separate consent is provided below. You have the right to access, correct, modify, update, rectify, request for the transfer or deletion of data, withdrawal of consent or objection.