We are looking for a talented Lead Salesforce Developer with excellent Apex and Force/Salesforce.com application development experience. You will build custom applications on the force.com platform. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your skills, work with other talented developers and have a significant impact.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Build Salesforce applications using Apex, Visualforce, Declarative Configurations, etc. based on user requirements. This includes Salesforce basic Admin configurations, custom object development and configurations, Apex coding, SoQL, working with workflows and triggers, and creating and configuring roll ups.
- We are heavy in custom objects and do not use the standard inherent objects in Salesforce, so you will need experience and full comprehension of how to create and code complex custom objects.
- Create data streams, data relationships, intelligent recommendations and predictions.
- Architect and develop solutions that will enable scale, intelligence and automation.
- Design data models, user interfaces, business logic and security for custom applications
- Perform data hygiene and follow best practices by performing routine maintenance
Who You Are (Experience & Skills)
- Fluent in Apex, Visualforce and SOQL; strong familiarity with AppExchange publishing,
- At least 3 years of experience developing directly on Salesforce/Force.com, with examples of Salesforce extensions/integration accomplishments.
- Experience with Salesforce.com security model and sharing rules
- Knowledge of Salesforce Integration Patterns
- Experience with SOAP and REST API frameworks required
- Experience with unit testing, deploying change sets from Salesforce sandbox environments, and familiar with common software development practices and methodologies.
- Hands on experience in data cleansing and data manipulations using various migration tools.
- Strong communication skills and a record of solving technical problems
What We Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Challenging work on complex and very innovative projects.
- Work in an international environment.
- Generous benefits package with all kinds of great stuff.
- Trainings accustomed to your needs.
- Company social and integration events (eg. bowling, lasertag, go-karts).
- Flexible working environment.
- Office near Wroclaw’s city center.
- Cozy and friendly atmosphere.