You willl become a member of the client’s small Sofomo development team working from Wroclaw. You will be responsible for implementing the frontend components and architecture for numerous features.
The client values expertise in programming for the Web and will give you an opportunity to learn new technologies, make an immediate impact and expand your role over time.
This position is perfect for a skilled developer who is looking for a new and exciting challenge, to work with other talented developers and grow their career.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Implement the frontend components and architecture for new features.
- Work with backend engineers to specify the APIs that will power these features.
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
Who You Are (Experience & Skills)
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
- Familiarity with the design and implementation of web services and web APIs
- Experience designing large-scale web applications built with modern technologies
- Experience with modern browser technologies and cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience migrating Ember to React.
- Experience with Rails
- Familiary with Go and microservices architecture