Interested in starting career in DevOps? Excited to learn about Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) and how to build complex infrastructures that power leading digital companies in the world? If your answer is “yes”, then please apply for this position.
Sofomo is looking for a young and ambitious Junior level DevOps engineer to join the Sofomo team. We will teach you beginner and advanced DevOps concepts with a focus on AWS and you will be able to apply your learnings to Sofomo client development projects.
Our ideal candidate will have basic knowledge of cloud technologies, software programming, Linux and a strong verbal and written communication.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Assisting in the design, development, documentation, and deployment of software and Infrastructure
- Perform system monitoring, optimization, and high-performance tuning
- Perform requirements analysis, system design, and draft technical documentation
- Participate in research and development for system engineering and product advancement
Who You Are (Experience & Skills)
- General experience with cloud technologies such as AWS.
- Basic knowledge software programming.
- Linux and Windows system administration experience
- Experience with database technologies and CRUD concepts
- Ability to handle many projects and priorities.
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Programming experience in Python, Java or related technologies.
- Database experience - good SQL query skills (postgresql/psql background is a preferred)
What We Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Challenging work on complex and very innovative projects.
- Work in an international environment.
- Generous benefits package with all kinds of great stuff.
- Trainings accustomed to your needs.
- Company social and integration events (eg. bowling, lasertag, go-karts).
- Flexible working environment.
- Office near Wroclaw’s city center.
- Cozy and friendly atmosphere.