Join the Sofomo team and work for one of our fast growing US clients as a DevOps/AWS engineer. You will be an instrumental part of our client’s engineering team, responsible for delivering end-to-end solutions from initial concept through finished solution in the area of automated build, deployment, monitoring and server infrastructure.
Our ideal candidate can clearly demonstrate his/her experience designing, building, managing and operating AWS infrastructure for innovative companies, in addition to supporting the day-to-day development process with infrastructure and system improvements.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Design, build, manage and operate the infrastructure and configuration of SaaS applications with a focus on automation and infrastructure as code.
- Design, build, manage and operate the infrastructure as a service (IaaS) layer (hosted and cloud-based platforms) that supports the different platform services.
- Develop comprehensive monitoring solutions to provide full visibility into different platform components using tools and services such as Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, Datadog, New Relic and other similar tools.
- Identify and troubleshoot any bottlenecks, availability and performance issues at multiple layers of deployment, from hardware, operating environment, software, network, and application.
- Evaluate performance trends and expected changes in demand and capacity, and establish the appropriate scalability plans.
- Support Cloud development pipelines using Jenkins, Cloud Formation, Puppet and other tools as appropriate
- Support containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes as well as other virtualization methods such as LXC.
Who You Are (Experience & Skills)
- Proficiency designing, deploying, maintaining and managing AWS Cloud infrastructures.
- Experience writing infrastructure-as-Code using CloudFormation and the AWS API in an agile-development environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of Scalability, High Availability & Redundancy concepts
- Experience in modern software paradigms including cloud applications and serverless architectures.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, Chef, Puppet, Salt, OpsWorks (for AWS)
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Ansible, Docker, Terraform & CloudFormation
- Strong Linux skills (which consist networking, limits, security and scripting)
- Programming experience in modern languages
- Ability to handle many projects and priorities.
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Challenging work on complex and very innovative projects.
- Work in an international environment.
- Generous benefits package with all kinds of great stuff.
- Trainings accustomed to your needs.
- Company social and integration events (eg. bowling, lasertag, go-karts).
- Flexible working environment.
- Office near Wroclaw’s city center.
- Cozy and friendly atmosphere.